MUAY THAI SHRED
Last Sunday we got punched, kicked, elbowed and SHREDDED from Oskar’s professional Muay Thai instruction at Champion Boxing.
Get better results from your workouts with better nutrition. Scan below to jump to the Spirit website or weidian to start now。
Special thanks to Oskar at Champion Boxing for the unforgettable workout. To learn more about Muay Thai, visit:
Sanlitun SOHO Building 1 B1-133
Want the full res photos? Just like us on Facebook or follow on weibo below and we’ll shoot you a download link.
Shoutout to stealinglight.hk for the incredible photos, to book them for an event, contact:
If you missed out this time, scan below to keep an eye on the Spiritnu Official WeChat account and join us next time!
Oatmeal is the perfect vehicle for delivering delicious, carb-laden fuel into your active body. Its neutral flavor profile allows you to jazz it up in any way you want by adding fruit, peanut butter, honey, or even our protein powder.
Try this bowl of oatmeal, a favorite staple in bodybuilder Calum von Moger’s daily diet!
Calum von Moger’s Supercharged Oatmeal Bowl
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 3 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Cook oatmeal in a pot of boiling water. 2. Put berries in the microwave for 1 minute to soften. 3. Stir yogurt into the oatmeal, then stir in the blueberries and honey. Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.
- Put berries in the microwave for 1 minute to soften. 3. Stir yogurt into the oatmeal, then stir in the blueberries and honey. Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.
- Stir yogurt into the oatmeal, then stir in the blueberries and honey. Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.
Serving size: 1 serving
Recipe yields 1 serving
Total Fat 4 g
Total Carbs 59 g
Protein 12 g[:]
These white chocolate cranberry protein bars are not only mouthwatering, they’re also made without any flour or butter. The secret? Butternut squash! You will absolutely love baking with it, especially frozen cubed butternut squash. Just microwave, and voila! You’ve got the perfect sweet ingredient. Fresh-cut butternut squash works, too. Whatever your preference, just be sure to make these (please)!
- French Vanilla Whey Protein powder 75 G
- Baking stevia 1/3 CUP
- Truvia brown sugar blend 1 TBSP
- Baking powder 1/2 TSP
- Salt 1/4 TSP
- Ground cinnamon 1/2 TSP
- Ground nutmeg 1/4 TSP
- Ground ginger 1/8 TSP
- Butternut squash, baked 3/4 cup
- Egg whites 1/2 cup 4 large
- Coconut oil 2 TBSP
- Pure vanilla extract 1/2 TSP
- Butter extract – optional 1/2 TSP
- White chocolate chips 1/4 cup
- Reduced-sugar dried cranberries 1/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk together dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- To cook the butternut squash, cut it in half, scoop out the seeds, and either bake at 350 F for 60-90 minutes, or microwave on high for 8-10 minutes, scooping out flesh once cool. If you buy the frozen squash or the fresh-cut cubes, microwaving is probably your best (and fastest) option.
- Blend together cooked squash, egg whites, coconut oil, and extracts until smooth. Combine wet and dry ingredients until no clumps appear. Stir in white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until batter has set but a toothpick or knife inserted in the center comes out slightly dirty.
- Serving size: 1 bar
- Recipe yields 8 servings
- Calories 115
- Fat 5 g
- Carbs 11 g
- Protein 9