Kiss that boring breakfast goodbye! These protein-filled morning meals are sure to make the most important meal of the day even more special.
Food is fuel, and breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Skip the rushed protein shakes and water-and-oatmeal bowls, and treat yourself right. Make your mornings count, and get excited to hop out of bed with these breakfast dishes that are sure to meet your macros and please your palette.
Watch video below how Rob is cooking protein pancakes with heavenly peanut butter sauce.
2 eggs, whisked
1 Scoop of Spirit Whey Protein (Vanilla/Chocolate)
1 tablespoon butter (or other oil – to grease the pan)
Chocolate Chips, Banana, Strawberries, Blueberries (optional – or whatever – else you want in the pancakes)
1. Mix together eggs and protein powder until well combined.
2. Place a pan over medium heat. Grease the pan with a bit of oil. Once pan is hot, add a large spoonful of the pancake mixture to the pan, about 3-5 inches wide.
3. Sprinkle chocolate chips or other toppings on top of the pancakes.
4. Once the pancakes begin to bubble, flip them. Cook for about 1 minute each side, depending how hot the pan is.
5. Regrease the pan, as needed.
6. Eat plain for gainz or top with Honey, Agave, Peanut Butter, Nutella, etc… (optional – or whatever else you want in the pancakes)
ENJOY YOUR MEAL! 🙂