MUAY THAI SHRED
Last Sunday we got punched, kicked, elbowed and SHREDDED from Oskar’s professional Muay Thai instruction at Champion Boxing.
Get better results from your workouts with better nutrition. Scan below to jump to the Spirit website or weidian to start now。
Special thanks to Oskar at Champion Boxing for the unforgettable workout. To learn more about Muay Thai, visit:
Sanlitun SOHO Building 1 B1-133
Want the full res photos? Just like us on Facebook or follow on weibo below and we’ll shoot you a download link.
Shoutout to stealinglight.hk for the incredible photos, to book them for an event, contact:
If you missed out this time, scan below to keep an eye on the Spiritnu Official WeChat account and join us next time!
Oatmeal is the perfect vehicle for delivering delicious, carb-laden fuel into your active body. Its neutral flavor profile allows you to jazz it up in any way you want by adding fruit, peanut butter, honey, or even our protein powder.
Try this bowl of oatmeal, a favorite staple in bodybuilder Calum von Moger’s daily diet!
Calum von Moger’s Supercharged Oatmeal Bowl
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 3 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Cook oatmeal in a pot of boiling water. 2. Put berries in the microwave for 1 minute to soften. 3. Stir yogurt into the oatmeal, then stir in the blueberries and honey. Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.
- Put berries in the microwave for 1 minute to soften. 3. Stir yogurt into the oatmeal, then stir in the blueberries and honey. Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.
- Stir yogurt into the oatmeal, then stir in the blueberries and honey. Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.
Serving size: 1 serving
Recipe yields 1 serving
Total Fat 4 g
Total Carbs 59 g
Protein 12 g[:]
These white chocolate cranberry protein bars are not only mouthwatering, they’re also made without any flour or butter. The secret? Butternut squash! You will absolutely love baking with it, especially frozen cubed butternut squash. Just microwave, and voila! You’ve got the perfect sweet ingredient. Fresh-cut butternut squash works, too. Whatever your preference, just be sure to make these (please)!
- French Vanilla Whey Protein powder 75 G
- Baking stevia 1/3 CUP
- Truvia brown sugar blend 1 TBSP
- Baking powder 1/2 TSP
- Salt 1/4 TSP
- Ground cinnamon 1/2 TSP
- Ground nutmeg 1/4 TSP
- Ground ginger 1/8 TSP
- Butternut squash, baked 3/4 cup
- Egg whites 1/2 cup 4 large
- Coconut oil 2 TBSP
- Pure vanilla extract 1/2 TSP
- Butter extract – optional 1/2 TSP
- White chocolate chips 1/4 cup
- Reduced-sugar dried cranberries 1/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk together dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- To cook the butternut squash, cut it in half, scoop out the seeds, and either bake at 350 F for 60-90 minutes, or microwave on high for 8-10 minutes, scooping out flesh once cool. If you buy the frozen squash or the fresh-cut cubes, microwaving is probably your best (and fastest) option.
- Blend together cooked squash, egg whites, coconut oil, and extracts until smooth. Combine wet and dry ingredients until no clumps appear. Stir in white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until batter has set but a toothpick or knife inserted in the center comes out slightly dirty.
- Serving size: 1 bar
- Recipe yields 8 servings
- Calories 115
- Fat 5 g
- Carbs 11 g
- Protein 9
For our last shred we met each other in the JX Fight Club. Check out the class taught by Ramsey Dewey, a professional MMA fighter and combat sport coach.
上次我们相约在杰翔搏击训练馆进行了一场无与伦比的搏击训练。在Ramsey Dewey 教练的指导下我们好好的上了一课，他真的太棒了，很专业！
Get better result from your workouts with better nutrition, Scan below to jump to the Spirit website or weidian to start now.
Kiss that boring breakfast goodbye! These protein-filled morning meals are sure to make the most important meal of the day even more special.
Food is fuel, and breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Skip the rushed protein shakes and water-and-oatmeal bowls, and treat yourself right. Make your mornings count, and get excited to hop out of bed with these breakfast dishes that are sure to meet your macros and please your palette.
Watch video below how Rob is cooking protein pancakes with heavenly peanut butter sauce.
2 eggs, whisked
1 Scoop of Spirit Whey Protein (Vanilla/Chocolate)
1 tablespoon butter (or other oil – to grease the pan)
Chocolate Chips, Banana, Strawberries, Blueberries (optional – or whatever – else you want in the pancakes)
1. Mix together eggs and protein powder until well combined.
2. Place a pan over medium heat. Grease the pan with a bit of oil. Once pan is hot, add a large spoonful of the pancake mixture to the pan, about 3-5 inches wide.
3. Sprinkle chocolate chips or other toppings on top of the pancakes.
4. Once the pancakes begin to bubble, flip them. Cook for about 1 minute each side, depending how hot the pan is.
5. Regrease the pan, as needed.
6. Eat plain for gainz or top with Honey, Agave, Peanut Butter, Nutella, etc… (optional – or whatever else you want in the pancakes)
ENJOY YOUR MEAL! 🙂
Get shredded in the ring 2016.10.29 with an ass-kicking MMA workout from Ramsey Dewey’s MMA and Spirit Nutrition. Join us and fight for your body!
Ramsey Dewey’s is a professional MMA fighter and combat sports coach, offering mixed martial arts instruction in Shanghai. You can check him at the world’s most reputable MMA statistics databases: www.sherdog.com and www.mixedmartialarts.com.
MIXED MARTIAL ARTS AT THE
JIEXIANG FIGHT CLUB
LOCATED ON THE 2ND FLOOR OF THE SHANGHAI XUHUI GYMNASIUM & SWIMMING CLUB ON 329 FENGLIN RD. ONE BLOCK FROM METRO LINE 4, DONG AN STATION, 3 BLOCKS FROM METRO LINE 9/7 ZHAOJIABANG STATION.
2016.10.16 we met again in Zhongshan park in Shanghai to play American football. Watch the video below and join us next time!
Bogna planning her master play..
Thank you for coming. Our next event is MMA. Stay tuned for more!
Yesterday we met under blue skies and sunshine in Zhongshan Park for some American football. You guys kicked ass and got an awesome HIIT workout in at the same time!
The girls played a tough game, and things heated up quickly!
That’s the Spirit!
After scorching calories and melting fat we went for some Paleo BBQ to celebrate life.
Great game guys, can’t wait for the next one.
Stay tuned and join our wechat group for more kickass ways to stay healthy.
Vote for the next event here:
- European Football
Football in Shanghai? 橄榄球，上海你敢打吗？
Are you game?
Put that game face on and tear the field up with us this Sunday.
Because it’s badass and involves short spurts of intense exercise and rest. Sound familiar? That’s High Intensity Interval Training, but unlike traditional HIIT, you’ll be having so much fun that you won’t contemplate suicide during this workout. HIIT has been shown to be one of the most effective kinds of workout possible – scorching calories, melting fat and revving up your metabolism for hours after the workout ends. So come throw the ball around with us and melt that fat away.
Get better results from this workout with better nutrition. Scan below to jump to the Spirit website， home of the best REAL F*CKING PROTEIN in China.
Keep an eye on the Spiritnu Official WeChat account for more events to make you #STRONGER#